#HAIRMOLD #POLYMERCLAYHAIR #FIMOHAIR #SCULPEYHAIR
If you are making either Male or female, your polymer figures won’t be professional without those realistic, lifelike touches that this Mold can help you achieve .
You can Make your own hair using this Mold that contains several different variations for many types of curly and straight hair.
This great quality mould carries incredible detail, as you can see from the images.
The hair silicone mould is suitable for use with Polymer clay, Fimo, Sculpey, Prosculpt, Clay, Wax, Resin and other clays, so no matter what you are working with, this Mold will help you create a beautiful finishing touch to your figures.
Instructions for Use
1. Make a small ball of clay or your choice of paste medium.
2. Spread the ball in the molds indentation.
3. Gently flatten them with your fingers.
4. Wait a few seconds and peel off.
5. You can press the hair on the figure or Glue the hair on with on with a polymer glue, your usual modelling glue, or the equivalent.
6. You can make them coloured or white and then Paint with thin brush in a colour of your choice, or different colours for each strand
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING INCLUDING USA
Please read all information before ordering