#Louboutinbirthdaycake #louboutincake #louboutincupcake #louboutincookies
#howtomakealouboutinshoecake #louboutinshoecaketutorial #shoecaketutorial #christianlouboutincupcakes #christianlouboutincookies #louboutinshoebox #louboutinshoeboxcake #christianlouboutinshoeboxcake #louboutinrollingpin #louboutinembosser #louboutinfondant #howtomakeashoecake #shoecake
Rolling pin embosser
Logo rolling pin, perfect for cakes, cupcakes and cookies
One acrylic rolling pin
Cake Decorating Supplies
1)Diameter*Length=13mm*165*mm/0.6x6.5 inch Weight: 22g
- 2 cups Sweet Cream Salted Butter (softened)
- 2 cups Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tbsp. Vanilla
- 4 tsp. Baking Powder
- 6 cups Flour
- Add butter and sugar to your mixer. Cream the butter and sugar until it is completely mixed. Do not over-mix.
- Add vanilla and eggs and mix until completely incorporated.
- Add Baking Powder and mix.
- Mix in the flour two cups at a time.
- Do not chill the dough, the cookies will bake better if the dough is at room temperature.
- Roll a handful of the dough out on a prepared surface until it’s about 3/8″ thick and cut out shapes with a cookie cutter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 6-8 minutes depending on the size of the cookie. Do not over-bake