#Polymerclay #ovendriedpolymerclay #Polymerclay500g #Ovenbakepolymerclay #figurinepolymerclay #howtomakefleshtonepolymerclay
Polymer clay in nude
500g of Oven Bake Polymer Modelling Clay is a polymer clay of high quality.
This clay is easy to use, making and it is perfect for crafters of all skill levels and children alike.
This Polymer Clay 500g block is ideal for all projects, from intricate figures to project designed jewellery.
The firm, smooth texture makes it easier to knead, and it's ideal for mixing colours. Once you've created your shape, objects can be oven-baked to set. Objects made with This polymer clay is very durable and strong after baking.
For oven-hardening, simply place your modelled item or items onto a sheet of aluminium foil or a glass plate and let it harden in the oven for a maximum of 30 minutes at an oven temperature of 110°C/230°F.
Then let your project cool to room temperature.
Your clay design will only be completely hardened when cooled down to room temperature.
- 500 grams
- Colour: Nude
- Oven-hardening professional polymer modelling clay
- Oven bake at 110 degrees Celsius or 230’F for 30 minutes
- Suitable for most projects
- Only to be used by children of seven years and over unless used with adult supervision.
- Extremely pliable and highly stable once oven dried.
- Ideal for creating figurines, cake toppers, angels, key rings, trinkets, jewellery, and more
Polymer Modelling Clay 500g
Free worldwide shipping including USA